cheap new laptops, buy cheap laptop, cheap laptop computer, laptop for cheap, best cheap laptop, cheap laptop notebooks, cheap laptop sale, cheap laptop deals, cheap laptop notebook, good cheap laptops, cheap laptop for sale, very cheap laptops.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Cheap eMachines eME527-2537
eMachines eME527-2537 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers) I got this laptop on the lighting fast deal of $279. I have to say that if I would have paid the full price, I would still be completely satisfied. My daughter just purchased a Tobisha for about $200 more and it more than holds its weight in comparison. Her computer does not even have a sd slot. The only thing I can foresee as a problem to some is the mono speaker. It is like having your phone on speaker. It is not idea if you want to listen to music or watch video with sound. When using the earphones it is the same as any other laptop. I use this computer for convenience. I use my desktop for the major things. It is more than sufficient for my everyday usage. Connection was quick and easy. It loads quickly in numerous windows or tabs. The charger (and a surprisingly lengthy cord) is included, along with having window 7. I am completely satisfied!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment