Lenovo IdeaPad Y430 14.1-Inch (2.0 GHz Intel Dual-Core T3200 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB Hard Drive, DVD Drive, Vista Premium) Black Price
I am absolutely in love with this laptop. Plenty of speed, runs cool and quiet, and the build quality is ridiculously sound. I only have a couple of minor annoyances (just to be really nit-picky). The computer makes an awful noise whenever you plug in or unplug the power cord when the computer is on, but this was remedied by turning off the system speaker. Also I would prefer to have a copy of the OS on hand to do a full reinstall if I ever wanted to, though most new computers nowadays don’t come with one.
Feature
- 2 Stereo speakers + 1 Subwoofer with dolby Home theatre
- 14.1″ Glossy Screen WXGA (1280×800) Intel Graphics x4500MHD
- One Key Rescue
- HDMI, 3 USB 2.0
- Intel Wifi Link 5100AGN, Camera, 5.2lbs w/battery
Overview
C2D-T3200/4G/250GBCheck Price Now!
Customer Reviews
Dont buy – Amit –My lenovo y 430 is just 1+ year old it has screen flickering issue. Same problem with my friend’s. Horrible customer service. more over you will not find parts in market.
DONT BUY!! Check the lenovo forum to get clear idea.
Insane sharp edge on palm rest! – D. Smalley – Atlanta, GA United States
This computer had absolute best specs for the price when I bought it. It looks very nice,the keyboard is great and like other lenovo’s it has one-touch recovery feature.
However it has one horible aspect. The front edge of the computer (ie palm rest aread) has a sharp edge. When I use the unit in my lap, the edge is very uncomfortable. It was so bad that I eventually had to bevel the edge with a knife! It’s hard to believe that this mechanical design ever got out the door. Also, don’t know why computer makers don’t always put the delete key top-right.
Would have been a 5 star for value but I have to give it a 1-star because I would never recommend it to anyone who plans to, you know, use the keyboard.
One Key Not Useable – Vikki Cohen –
The partition used for One Key backup is too small to create an initial backup image out of the box at max compresson(by six gigs, firefox was the only thing added). This is a Windows 64 bit machine and thus may explain the shortage. Not sure how much more space it takes. None the less it is totally unusable. Have not contacted support yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment